Our company has been established since 1991 and is one of the leading tour operators on the island, selling local guided excursions. We also do taxi service and airport transfers. The company with a fleet of 10 air-conditioned Mini Buses is run by Mr. Martin Degabriele and Ms. Phyllis Degabriele as directors and has a staff of 25 employees who most of them have been with the company since its commencement.
- The Company is not responsible for any loss of personal property on its tours or left behind on its coaches.
- The Company is not responsible for any person being left behind during a tour if this person fails to turn up on the coach within a maximum of 10 minutes from the time stipulated by the guide / driver.
- In the event of places of interest being closed, every endeavour will be made for suitable alternatives to be substituted.
- The Company shall be entitled at any time prior to the departure of the tour to cancel, suspend, alter or withdraw any service booked and to offer alternative booking, and if none such booking is available or if such booking is not acceptable to the customer, a full refund will be made.
- The Company reserves the right to change the order in which places of interest are visitied during the course of the tour.
- All passengers are fully insured on all coaches and mini-coaches.
Quotes from letters
Mrs. A. Shewring of Essex
I am writing to express my gratitude for the kindness and helpfulness of the drivers that I had the pleasure to be with on our tour. I came to Malta with my elderly mother and my young autistic son. Your drivers really are men to be proud of. They are polite at all times, even when being spoken badly by tourists, some of which I am ashamed to say were British. Nothing was too much trouble and they even gave me a rest by pushing my mother in her wheelchair. Without their help my holiday would have been difficult to say the least. Thank you all at Oasis.
Mr. A. Gale Wirral
I went to two organized tours. One organized through the travel company rep and one of the tours booked through the numerous outlets about the place. The travel companies tour was far too organized for my liking and I ended up revisiting several places, especially Mdina and Rabat, to see parts the tour guide didn’t take us to. The other tour (with a company called Oasis) was to Gozo and was much more informal. Traveling by 14 seater mini buses the driver/guide would drop us off at various places of interest and we could then wander around at our leisure. I much preferred this was of seeing the island and it was also about one quarter the price of the other tour.